M.i Sales europe
M.I Sales Europe’s owner and founder Willem van Keulen has been managing M.I and Pro Audio Brands for the European market since 2001 (as of 2014 under the name MI Sales Europe)
In 1996 Willem started his career in M.I. as a salesperson in a musical instruments shop from where he moved in 1999 to Musik Produktiv one of the major German M.I. Retailers managing their Dutch Store.
When Musik Produktiv decided to pull out of the Netherlands and just focus on the German market Willem became a sales rep for Iemke Roos Audio where he handled brands like Electro voice, Genelec, Fostex, AKG etc.
In 2004 Willem became Manager Benelux for Loud Technologies where he was responsible for Mackie, Ampeg and Alvarez for Benelux for almost 7 years.
In the years after until 2019 he managed the following brands for Europe or EMEA: Samson, Hartke, Michael Kelly, Numark, Akai Pro, Alesis, Eko, Montarbo and Quicklok.
Now Willem has his own company to help companies in M.I or Pro Audio to manage their sales in Europe/EMEA or to get established in Europe using his wide network of distributors and M.I retailers.
Currently we represent Kali Audio, Warm Audio, US Music (Washburn) and Morley
If you are a company in need of support in Europe please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Someone on the ground in Europe
- Someone in the same time zone
- Someone following up on stock and sales through
- Checking online and in store presence in Europe
- Visiting Distributors several times per year
- Organizing and attending all major tradeshows
- Same day response to questions from customers
- 25 years’ experience in M.I. and Pro Audio